miércoles, 29 de enero de 2014



Affirmative
Negative
Interrogative
Short answer affirmative
Short answer-r negative
I
I build a house every year
I don’t build a house every year
Do you build a house every year?
Yes, I do
No, I don’t
You/ We/ They
We build a house every day

We don’t build a house every day
Do we build a house every day?
Yes, We do
No, We don’t
She/ He/ It
She builds a house today

She doesn’t build a house today

Does she build a house today?

Yes, she does

No, She doesn’t

SIMPLE PAST
SIMPLE PAST
SIMPLE PAST
SIMPLE PAST
SIMPLE PAST
SIMPLE PAST
I
I built a house yesterday
I didn’t a house yesterday
Did you build a house yesterday?
Yes, I did
No, I didn’t
She/ He/ It
He built a house yesterday
He didn’t build a house yesterday 
Did he build a house yesterday?
Yes, he did
No he didn’t

They/ We/ It
They built a house yesterday
They didn’t build a house yesterday
Did they build a house yesterday?
Yes, they did
No, they didn’t

PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
PRESENT PROGRESSIVE
I
I am building a house now
I’m not building a house now
Am I building a house now?
Yes, I am
No, I am not
She/ He / It
She’s building a house now
She isn’t building a house now
Is she building a house now?
Yes, she is
No. she isn’t
They/ We/ You
They’re building a house now
They aren’t building a house now
Are they building a house now
Yes, They are
No, They aren’t


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario